If you are working remotely on OpenScape Business, you may want to know if the IP phone is logged in and what the IP address is. In this article you will learn how to get this information.
First you have to log in at least as a user with the Advanced or Expert role.
Then navigate here: Service Center -> Diagnostics -> Status -> Station Status
However, the IP address only appears if it is entered in the IP phone under Administrator > Network >DLS IP. If the phone has registered, then the status says Enabled.
Here are some more popular posts:
- Factory Reset for Openscape Desk Phone CP and OpenStage
- Error Codes in Unify SIP phones
- Error codes in Unify HFA IP phones (OpenStage and OpenScape Desk Phone CP)
- Update and flash Unify IP phone
- Configure DLS IP address in Unify IP phones
- Unify OpenScape CP and OpenStage IP phone key combinations (for factory setting and restart)
- OpenScape Business Device@Home
- OpenScape Business Assistant - Takeover of write permissions (Write Token)